- Featured Project: Birds Congress
- 2012 Misprint Company Holiday Party
- Around Austin
- Misprint + Fun Fun Fun Fest
- New Issue of Misprint Magazine
- Let’s work together
- ABJ Wins First Place at AIGA Texas Show
- Communication Arts Exhibit: ABJ
- HOW Design: Top Site for January
- Poster in the new 2011 Print Magazine Regional Design Annual
- Birds Barbershop opens fifth location in Hyde Park
- Misprint poster to be featured in upcoming Print RDA
- Poster Cabaret’s 2nd bicycle print show
- 2010 Chicago Biennial book released
- Graphic USA out now
- FFF Fest, Misprint Posters in the 2010 Print Regional Design Annual
- Misprint shoutout in Nylon Magazine
- Misprint featured in Communication Arts
- Finalist in the 2010 Chicago International Poster Biennial
- Keep Portland Beard
- Misprint featured in 2009 Print Regional Design Annual
- Misprint featured in 2008 Print Regional Design Annual
Saturday, December 15th is the night of the Misprint Company Holiday Party. I produced a special 32-page mini issue of Misprint, called “The Essential Guide to 16 Dumb Things”, to be given away that evening.
For the third year in a row, Misprint Magazine and Fun Fun Fun Fest collaborated on their Festival Program. Be sure to pick it up at the fest (November 2,3,4).
After eight great years of agency life in Austin, I’ve decided to shift my focus to developing my own studio. Let me leverage my 10+ years of award-winning professional experience for your business with services including branding, environmental design, packaging, print and web design, illustration, and event marketing. Contact me to start the discussion, and if you live in Austin we can talk shop over some tasty micheladas.
A special hello if you’re coming here via HOW. I’m excited for bryankeplesky.com to be included in HOW Design’s Top Ten Inspirational Sites for January, 2012. This site took years of false starts and distractions, and it’s nice to finally have it out there and getting some love.